2:55am on 16-7-13 we arrived in Hyderabad, India.
It has been an incredible year:
* Saturday morning breakfast at The Westin (seriously this is where The Nagel's are every Saturday we are in town)!
* Amazing new friends I have met from all over the world
* A wonderful church community
* More appreciation for the things I have in my life. The tent communities (slums) are everywhere you look, it is unavoidable
* Learning to purge the things we are not using...I give these unused items to my maid or driver, they are completely thrilled and always so appreciative
* Cows and Buffalos just hanging out along the side of the road as well as walking, stopping and sitting on the road while cars buzz by, yield to the animals
* Cars and people everywhere- I mean EVERYWHERE!
* Recently started volunteering on Wednesday mornings Sarah's Covenant Homes
Here are a collection of things we often see...
We are truly Blessed by our wonderful friends, whom have become our family...
|SO thankful for a wonderful driver, Faiyaz|
|Thank you God for a wonderful husband whom has taken me by the hand and shown me the world|
God you are so GREAT!